For research requests of All Saints’ Torresdale, please complete the following:
- All requests must be received in writing. The requester information must include name, address, phone # and email (if applicable) as well as relationship to the deceased.
- All Saints’ is happy to assist you with your request for information, however, we are limited to providing you information relating to the requested name search only. Genealogy research is a rewarding activity that remains the responsibility of the requester.
- Each name search fee is $25.00, or a family search fee is $50.00.
- Payment must be made via check or money order only, payable to All Saints’ Torresdale with ‘Research’ indicated in the memo line. All payment(s) must be received before search can begin.
- All of the above, including a self addressed stamped envelope, should be sent to:
Burial Grounds History Committee, c/o All Saints’ Torresdale Church, 9601 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19114.
For additional resource information:
All Saints’ microfilmed vestry minutes are available at the Northeast Philadelphia Mormon center or you can search for additional information resources here: http://genpa.org/county/philadelphia-county